1) I have a sadistic mind. If we’re at the mall, I’ll look at the headless manikins and wonder aloud exactly what weapon was used to behead them, and who did it, and think of a backstory as to why some dictator would chop off the heads of forty Abrocombie and Fitch manikins. I muse all this out aloud. Strange looks, my Wrimos. That’s what I get. Strange looks and offers for medication. Ha. As if that could help.
2) I get confused so easily….. I normally just follow people around, because I don’t know where to go, and if you don’t give me specific directions, I’ll just kind of stand there looking lost. And don’t walk away without catching my eye, or I’ll still be in the same spot, staring off into space, when you finally realize I’m gone and have to retrace your steps to find me.
3) I’m constantly thinking about my novels, other people’s novels, future possible novel ideas….. If most people walked into Bath and Body Works, they would just browse until they found a scent they liked. I specifically hunt out perfume or cologne that smells like my characters. Yes, smells. Then I spray it on one of the sample strip things and stuff it in my pocket for the next time I get writer’s block.
4) I’m not embarassed to be crazy. In my opinion, most of my friends not only take themselves too seriously, they refuse to laugh at themselves. Which is about the opposite of how I feel. I dance when music comes on, I sing Happy Birthday at the top of my lungs in the middle of the mall, I’ll wear things most people wouldn’t be caught dead in (yes, I wore my Hippie halloween costume to the mall, and wore half my Link costume to the movies). I’ll pull a practical joke or yell “Amen!” when someone says cheese is vital to life.
5) I repeat, I dance whenever music comes on. This mortifies my friends. I dance in the mall. I dance at school. I dance at home, I dance in the pool. I don’t dance well. But is that what really matters, as long as you can dance?
6) I don’t wear makeup, and only wear jeans, t-shirts, and boots. I’m not stylish, I’m not sexy, I’m not provacative. I don’t care. I’m comfortable. 😉
7) I will start up a random conversation with anyone if I hear you mention NaNoWriMo, noveling, writing, horses, Zelda, The Last Airbender, the Hunger Games, The Office….. Or I will at least whisper that they are extremely epic.
8 ) I talk about my online friends as much as my other real ones…. As in, “Hey, guess what me and TBStorycrafter did last night?” or “You won’t believe who just joined this new RP….”
9) I’m….. me. 😉
10) They can’t stand my epic awesomeness of doom. Most people can’t. I allow my subjects to be in dreaded awe of the kewlness. (They also can’t stand my on-and-off superiority complex.)
11) I hate shopping. Which makes it hard to shop with me. Seriously. My relatives just buy my horse.com gift cards for every holiday and birthday. Which works. This year I’m also going to ask for the Write or Die desktop edition XD
Most of my friends don’t want to be seen with me in public. Haha.