Charlieissocoollike, I accept your challenge. I believe I am nerdier than you. Prepare to die.
(I can’t make a video because my webcam is horrible. And I can’t take pictures because my computer is spastic and won’t let me upload ’em. So we’ll settle for text.)
1) When asked which sport I compete in, the first answer that comes to mind is “National Novel Writing Month.”
2) My own collection of nerd shirts includes an “I ❤ Llamas” one, an Avatar one, “If you think I’m a quiet person, it’s because we’re not talking about horses”, a NaNoWriMo one, and several 4H ones.
Actually, that’s most of my wardrobe right there.
3) My entire social life consists of forums and chatrooms.
4) I cosplay Zelda characters.
5) I have actually squee-d upon meeting a published author.
6) I have been in a book trailer.
7) Sometimes when I’m in the shower I’ll start talking to myself as my OCs.
8.) I refer to myself in third person by my various usernames.
9) I’m not even cool enough on the internet to be recognized by people. Of course, it probably doesn’t help that they have no idea what I look like.
10) I still have no idea how to talk to normal human beings.
11) I spend all day WATCHING YouTube. And blogging.
12) My birthday present was a book signing. And a poster of Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis.
13) I’m not in a nerd band. But I listen to them all the time.
14) When listing my favorite shows, it goes something like “Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Avatar the Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim….”
15) I’m saving my money to go to a writer’s convention.
16) Charlieissocoollike, you’re a hot nerd. I’m just a nerd.
17) I woke up early this morning specifically to blog before school. Like every other morning.
18) I wear glasses and braces. Adolescence is so awkward.
I SOCOOLLIKE my fridge!! ❤
Alright guys, let’s hear it in the comments. Did I win? Yes? No? Should I add anything?