Because if not, you’re screwed.
This is my participation in my good friend Kirsten‘s Traveling Smoothie meme. (Click to enlarge.)
Here’re the rules:
1. Put an uncolored copy of the smoothie into the post (for video bloggers, print it out or insert it into your video).
2. Color in another copy of the smoothie. Be creative and color the smoothie, straw, and background, if you wish.
3. Insert your colored smoothie in your post/ video/ webpage. If you wish, you may include the location of the smoothie. Be as general or specific as you wish.
4. Name five blogging/ video blogging/ DeviantArt friends who will then have to fill out the smoothie, too. Also remember to link to them, because linking to people makes said people happy.
1) Anna, because I can totally see you making the most epic zebragus smoothie in the history of epic zebragus smoothies. Your art is awesome.
2) Mercy, because your book covers are cooler than a lot of actually published ones. Plus, you’re my twin, which means you have to.
3) Mike (or Melanie!), because I want to see how your drawing food compares to your cooking it. You can always use that fancy new iPad 😉
4) Faith, because after your superb tutorial on birds (which I learned much from!), we need to expand your artistic horizions.
You can do it (and I command you to!) even if I didn’t tag you.
And BTW, filming wombats: